The 2021 USKSF Tournament will be held at Delta Hotels Baltimore Hunt Valley. Check back later for discount room rates.
Transportation Requests are made through the USKSF Online Access Portal at www.new.wu-kui-tang.com.
The USKSF provides a transportation service from BWI, (and BWI only), to the Tournament Site at Delta Hotels Baltimore Hunt Valley for a nominal fee of $10/person. Late transportation requests made after July 1, 2021 will be charged $30/person. Transportation requests will not be accepted after July 5, 2021. The purpose of setting this date is to allow time for scheduling pickups, so please remember to submit Transportation Requests early! Pickup times are based on requests received and are designed to minimize wait time while maximizing the number of people using the service. Baltimore-Washington International Airport (BWI) is about 25 miles from the Delta Hotels Baltimore Hunt Valley. Transportation will be provided by a bus service or by volunteers. Bus pickups are available based on the tentative schedule posted below. Other than the scheduled bus pickups listed below, Transportation Requests are NOT guaranteed to be granted, and you may be required to provide your own transportation to and from the Airport. Certain pickups will be made by our volunteer staff. If you are being picked up by a volunteer, we will contact you via email to let you know. You will receive an email explaining that you are being picked up by a volunteer no later than 11:00 pm EST on Tuesday, 7/20/2021. If you do not provide your email address (faxed your travel info without providing an email address), we will not be able to contact you.
Any questions regarding transportation can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bus service to the Tournament Site (Prior to the Tournament):
When you arrive, proceed to the baggage claim area and get your bags. Signs in the baggage claim area will direct you to the hospitality counter and the door where the pickups are made. Review the scheduled pickup times to see which time suits your needs. The bus is not aware of specific people to be picked up, so be ready to go, or you may miss the bus. If there is a while until the next scheduled pickup just relax and get something to eat/drink until the next shuttle departs.
Bus Schedule for Friday, July 23, 2021 from BWI Airport to Delta Hotels Baltimore Hunt Valley
- Departing BWI Airport at 12:00pm
- Departing BWI Airport at 2:30pm
- Departing BWI Airport at 5:15pm
Bus service to BWI Airport (After the Tournament):
All trips to BWI Airport will depart from the Delta Hotels Baltimore Hunt Valley . If you are in another hotel, you are responsible for your own transportation to the Hunt Valley Inn. You are responsible for using the transportation service at a time that will get you to the airport with sufficient time to check in and clear airport security. Times for arrival vary by airline, but you should plan to arrive 1.5 to 2 hours before your flight. TRAVEL TIME FROM THE DELTA HOTELS BALTIMORE HUNT VALLEY TO THE AIRPORT IS APPROXIMATELY 1 HOUR, AND MAY BE MORE IN RUSH HOUR.
Bus Schedule for Monday, July 26, 2021 from Delta Hotels Baltimore Hunt Valley to BWI Airport
- Departing Hunt Valley Inn at 4:30am
- Departing Hunt Valley Inn at 7:00am
- Departing Hunt Valley Inn at 9:30am
Other options for transportation:
- Light Rail service is available within the airport that will deliver you to the Hunt Valley Stop. We will not pick you up from the Light Rail Stop. The Hotel is approximately a 5-minute walk from the Hunt Valley Light Rail Stop. Due to the many stops on the line, the approximate travel time from BWI to the Hunt Valley Stop is 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- You have the right/option to secure your own transportation by taxi. The USKSF will not reimburse you for travel arrangements made on your own. Approximate cost $65 (one way)
- Commercial shuttle services (not associated with the USKSF shuttle system) are also available at the airport, cost unknown. The USKSF will not reimburse you for travel arrangements made on your own.
- Some tournament participants have used Uber and Lyft as affordable alternatives to taxi. The USKSF will not reimburse you for travel arrangements made via these services.