Partnerships, Sponsorships & Donations
Support from federations, associations, businesses, and martial arts enthusiasts plays a vital role in enabling the United States Kuo Shu Federation to preserve and promote Kuo Shu at the high standard that has become the hallmark of the USKSF.
Federation programs include:
- Sanctioning regional, national and international tournaments in the United States.
- Organizing U.S. delegations to participate at international and world level martial arts competitions.
- Setting standards for competition rules and regulations.
- Certifying instructors.
- Evaluating ranking applications for practitioners of all ages and experience levels.
- Certifying national-level judges and referees.
- Recognizing lifetime achievement in martial arts promotion or instruction through the Kuo Shu Hall of Fame.
- Arranging instructional seminars conducted by leading martial arts experts.
- Participating in fund raising activities for prominent charities.
- Issuing a regular newsletter on Federation activities via e-mail.
- Maintaining a Federation website with information on all of the above activities, as well as historical information on prior events.
Kuo Shu practitioners who represent the United States in world championship tournaments are responsible for paying for their own tournament expenses, including airfare, lodging, meals, and uniforms. A donation will help defray these costs for these dedicated athletes, including those who will participate in the 2012 world championships in Malaysia.
For more than 20 years, the USKSF has sponsored a national or international Kuo Shu tournament in the United States. This tournament is regarded by the press and martial arts enthusiasts as one of the leading Kuo Shu tournaments in the world. As such, there are substantial costs to producing this event each year.
Partnerships, sponsorships and donations provide much needed funds to supplement tournament receipts from competitor fees, spectator fees and merchandise sales. Without the support of the Federation’s partners, sponsors and donators, the USKSF would be unable to produce an exceptional event on an annual basis.
By investing in the USKSF’s mission, your funds will help to ensure that the USKSF continues its tradition of excellence and leadership in the preservation and promotion of martial arts.
Options featured below will allow you to make an important and much needed donation to the USKSF. If you are interested in developing a partnership or sponsorship beyond the donation levels below, or wish to make a donation of goods and/or services, or have any other questions about the USKSF and its programs, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
The United States Kuo Shu Federation is a nonprofit organization certified 501(c)(3) by the Internal Revenue Service. Contributions are tax-deductible to the maximum allowable extent of the law. At the end of the calendar year, the USKSF will provide a written receipt for total annual donations over $50. Written receipts for total annual donations of less than $50 can be provided upon request.
Donations may be made as single (one-time) contributions in the following denominations:
If you wish to spread your contribution out over 1 year, monthly (recurring) donations may be made in the following denominations:
Monthly (recurring) donations pledged through a PayPal account can be cancelled by the donor directly using the PayPal website.
If you wish to contribute an amount other than those listed above, you may send a check or money order to the address below:
PO Box 927
Reisterstown, MD 21136
Attn: Sponsorship Manager
Please note: Due to the timing of the USKSF annual tournament, the Federation’s financial needs are greatest in July and August each year. Please consider this fact when choosing to make your donations, or when selecting an installment payment plan.